Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fresh Faced: Anita Nolsjo

Just a note before I get into this profile. I appreciate the comments that everyone has left, but I personally have a stance against public weight related discussion. It could be the tFS rules eating away at me, or it could be my personal opinion to not condemn the bodies of other people (especially those I don't personally know). Models are meant to be skinny, so how about we just leave it at that. Now, back to the real purpose of this blog, shining a spotlight on fresh faced beauty.

There's something about the newest batch of Scandinavian girls that I'm finding absolutely fascinating right now. Sweden has had no shortage of beautiful models in the past, but as industry tastes have thankfully changed, the faces coming out of this country have certainly become more dynamic as well; and MIKAS has had some great success in that department (read: Sara Blomqvist). My favorite girl on their roster has to be Anita Nolsjo, and her remarkable tomboyish charm.


(all images courtesy of MIKAS)

The more and more I look at Anita, the more I'm impressed by the contrast between her sharp blue eyes, and the smooth, almost ovular, shape of her face. It's that contrast that lends a very acute androgyny to Anita's overall appeal, and yet she remains inherent beautiful from every angle.



In addition to her killer face, Anita is equally impressive at 5'11" and 33-25-35, and it seems as if I'm not the only one who's noticed. As I was Googling Anita for more information, I discovered the Maud and Penelope had also featured her recently. Well ladies, I'm on board where Anita is concerned. Oh, and if anyone wants to use the comment feature to suggest new faces to be profiled, feel free. I'm always interested in hearing and seeing what other people find beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your site

please update more