Thursday, April 17, 2008

Updated: Anna Heaton

Unfortunately, it has been awhile since there has been much news for one of my favorite Brits, Anna Heaton at First Model Management. And while her book is still stagnant with only polaroids and digitals, this latest batch is just too good not to post. I love how the soft quality perfectly compliments Anna's serene aesthetic. Supposedly, the story goes that First is taking their time to develop Anna given that she lives quite a distance from the city. While I hate to wait, I can't help but encourage them to take their time if it means a bigger and better future for Anna!



(all images courtesy of First Model Management)

A special thank you must be doled out for Penelope and MNP for taking the time to send these digitals my way. Maud and Penny never ceases to amaze me with their incredible taste and commitment to discovering some of the best new faces around, including the sensational Anna Heaton!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she's so great!
i love her hair