Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fresh Faced: Danielle Meyer

So the same way that it kills me to start a thread without a full name and a set of stats, I hate to blog about a girl without all of the facts. Or rather, I should say, as many facts as I can possibly gather. Case in point, Sana Belal ends up with a polaroid sheet from Ford, when I assumed she was going to Next. However, sometimes you just fall for that instantaneous appeal and are willing to suffer through the often tumultuous process of waiting for new information, and re-checking portfolios daily.

Well such is the case for Danielle Meyer at Women Management in Milan. Trust me here, I've tried every combination of words I can think of to try to find her mother agency, and have come up empty. So take note, if anyone knows anything that I don't, please feel free to share (it will be greatly appreciated). Anyhow, Danielle is one of the first new faces I've seen on the Women Milan site to come with a video in addition to her portfolio. So, it certainly seems as if they're quite proud of their latest signing, and with good reason.


(all images courtesy of Women Management Milan)

Danielle is in possession of a very serious combination of tomboy charm (read: freckles!), and refined, classic features. Given that I'm such a sucker for a girl with red hair, I'm certainly loving how Danielle's shade of cherry locks give her a slightly darker twist. Also, if you have time I certainly suggest viewing the videos in her portfolio, because her smile is adorable.



Standing tall at 5'10", with a very strong set of 31.5-24-35 measurements, Danielle just comes across as the type of clean, strong, young girl that is very bookable. Granted, her portfolio is only full of a few average test shots at the moment, but I have high hopes for her development in that field. Until then, these polaroids are speaking volumes about the potential of Danielle Meyer, and Women Milan seems to believe in her just as much.

No comments: