Thursday, April 24, 2008

Updated: Danielle Meyer

Remember the illusive Danielle Meyer that I profiled from Women Milan? Well thanks to some help from my dear comrade, Saracita, I finally realized why I couldn't find her anywhere; her real name is spelled Daniele Meier (or Daniele Meyer in at Modelwerk). Well thanks to this information I now know that Danielle's mother agency is Mega Models in Sao Paulo. Go figure, she's Brazilian.

Perhaps the most interesting part of this discovery is the write up that Danielle had in the January 2008 issue of L'Officiel Brazil. Now granted, I'm not one to always fall for the grandeur of the Marsh casting story (especially after recent events), but I still cannot help but be impressed with Danielle getting that much notice already.


(image scanned by Vini @ tFS)

Well now the bells and whistles that came with Danielle's portfolio at Women Milan make sense, especially considering the tremendous amount of success they had at last season's Prada show. Hopefully this marks the beginning of great things for Danielle's career.

No comments: