Monday, March 17, 2008

Fresh Faced: Aine Rose Campell-He

I apologize for the weekend delay in featuring fresh faces (there's some alliteration, huh?) but sometimes mixed drinks served in fishbowls take president over internet ramblings. Anyhow, I think Aine should more than make up for the delay.

Holy hell Storm, you just managed to take my breath away. I'm actually still recovering from the sight of the uber-gorgeous and exotic Aine. With eyes so far apart they might as well be on the side of her head, and that beautiful shape to her face, I'm sold on these digitals alone. Aine comes across, to me at least, as one of those rare girls that could seamlessly transition between beauty campaigns and the most directional of castings.



(all images courtesy of Storm Models)

The thing I love most about Aine, aside from that breathtaking face, is the global quality to her beauty. Sure, her ethnicity is not as pronounced as say Han Hye Jin, but Aine's features should serve her, and her management team well in both Asian and European markets. Well, that and her outstanding 5'10" frame and 32-24-35 measurements.




As I said above, her flawless blend of the most beautiful features with some decidedly directional features makes Aine a very unique girl at this moment. With the talent of the Storm management team, in combination with her intrinsic charm, I am eager to see what time has in store for Aine.

No comments: