Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Incomparable Dominika Zieba

I have to preface this post, and give credit where its due, as the wonderfully keen eye of Bianca at tFS first introduced me to Dominika (or Dodo, depending on which moniker sticks) at PMST. After awhile, you run the risk of new faces blending together, but nothing could be further from the truth where this girl is concerned. See for yourself:


(all images courtesy of PMST)

Amazing, no? Honestly, it has been awhile since a face this fresh and undeveloped has had this much of a long lasting impression on me. Hopefully the bidding war has commenced for who will represent Dominika, because I honestly feel as if she is one of the best faces of 2008. Hands down.



Someone sign her please (and yes, Women Group I'm looking in your direction for this one), because Dominika's haunting mix of directional, quirky features and those expressive eyes, is a truly a force with which to be reckoned.

No comments: