Monday, March 10, 2008

Fresh Faced: Malin L.

I supposed I should make note that I have my own lexicon when it comes to describing a particular model. Some call it needlessly flowery and pretentious. Those who know me understand that my bat-shit crazy approach to speech at times, is nothing more than an attempt to articulate all the free flowing thoughts in my mind at once.

That being said, I'm infatuated at the moment with Stockholmsgruppen's new face, Malin L. She epitomizes some of my favorite aesthetics all in one beautiful package, with those sullen, disinterested eyes and her devious stare. I have always been a fan of any girl whose very nonchalance commands your attention.


(images courtesy of Stockholmsgruppen)

Incredible face, no? To make Malin even more enviable, she stands at 180cms which should make her more runway ready. Clearly, IMG Paris has had past success casting from Stockholmsgruppen, but I feel as if Malin would be great addition to any directional development board. I cannot waist to see what is in store for this alluring young girl.

No comments: