Thursday, March 13, 2008

In Bloom: Aneta

I'm coming to the realization that part of the beauty of this 'blogging' experience, is that I can hype (in my own amateur ways) whomever I want, without waiting for someone else to mention a particular model. Sure, that should be fairly obvious, but it's none the less empowering in some twisted way.

Can you remember the last time a new face just stopped you dead in your tracks? The last time you were really enraptured by a new girl? Personally, its been awhile since I've seen anyone nearly as unique at Aneta from Avant Models in Warsaw. Honestly, I have no preexisting reference points for how to best describe Aneta, other than captivating and commanding.



(all images courtesy of Avant Models)

Aneta is one of those rare cases where my eyes cannot decide what to look first. Should I stare into those big doe-like eyes, with that sullen 'Corpse Bride' glaze over them? Perhaps I should fixate on that incredible face shape, or the smallness of her mouth? Regardless of where you look first, I have a feeling that you might have trouble turning away.




Plus, with the success that Women and Supreme have had signing from Avant (think Kasia Struss, Kasia Zych, and Yulia Kharlapanova), you cannot help but think bigger and better things might be in store for Aneta in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is amazing!

Michael said...

Thanks Regina, I'm so glad you like her as much as I do. I really think Aneta has what it takes to do big things later one. <3

Anonymous said...

I agree totally! She definitely stopped me in my tracks. o_o

Beautiful! <3